- there’s a playschool gathering;
- and a yoga group that meets four mornings a week;
- Greg is in his office, rehearsing music with a soloist for Sunday’s worship;
- on the main level, “Stitch and Chatter,” are working on quilts to give to people who are without homes and sleeping outside – warm and beautiful;
- there’s a community Tai Chi group moving (ever so wonderfully slowly) in the church hall;
- in the worship space, there’s a group of professional musicians practicing for an upcoming concert (and for working with our congregation’s choirs in an upcoming worship event);
- Sheila, our office administrator, is working on keeping everything organized;
and I’m in my office, prepping for Sunday;
- downstairs, another group of children are with their parents, singing and laughing.
And that’s just this morning.
Sometimes, it’s hard to believe how much wonderful life happens in this place.