– Let you words be meaningful!
– Talk with God as one with whom you are in a family relationship
– Celebrate the wonder of God’s love
– Hope that God’s desire will be lived out in creation
– Asking for help with need is important.
– Remember that you’ve made mistakes… and need to be responsible for them. A good way to start is by naming those mistakes before God.
– Ask for guidance away from the things that are harmful
– Prayer isn’t just about me and my relationship with God… its also about my relationship with others… and their relationship with God.
(Part of St. Andrew’s United Church’s lenten walk)